home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

So I've been peer pressured into posting my top 10 of the year - LOL! I don't normally do this but have found so many of my friends posting their top ten lists. I think its a great idea actually - a recap of the year - so I will follow suit! In no particular order, here are my faves of the year (that aren't out for publication): Tara's Top 10 (+2 - sorry, couldn't narrow it down) of 2010!

Lost & Found
Chalk
Keys to my Heart
Cozy
Journey Through Parenthood
Blue Sky Holiday
Queen of my Heart
Welcome Spring
Self Proclaimed Princess
Princess Cupcake Face
Love You
Light up my Life

14 comments:

Pammejo said...

Amazing layouts, they are all just beautiful.

Denni said...

ohmy! I could never pick JUST 10 (or 12) of my faves of yours! That job is way to hard - every single thing you create is stunning. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and inspiring us! Happy New Year to you Tara!! I can't wait to see what fantabulous gorgeousness you come up with in 2011! ;)

Tricia Williams said...

Love visiting your blog Tara, Beautiful layouts!! thanks for sharing. Happy New Year :O)

Cindy Gay said...

Cozy is my favorite picture; parenthood my favorite color and I like the love you lo too. Happy New Year

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Each one is a pice of art! Happy ner year!!

mow180 said...

They are all my favourites too! Lovely, lovely work.

Romy said...

Oh wow, they are all truly amazing! Seeing your layouts made in 2010 is a pure delight. I wish you a wonderful, healthy and scrappy new year!

Lizzyc said...

oh these are all amazing.. but only 10?? i could look through all your layouts over and over and never tire of looking at them.. always something more to inspire me... Happy New Year..

Tina Connolly said...

All of these are amazingly gorgeous, you are so talented!

Sandy Ang said...

Such absolutely stunning LOs. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Wishing you a very Happy 2011 !

Donna said...

Tara, I love your layous and style. They are really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm really looking forward to next year!

Pastila said...

Whats a beuatiful creations! I'm your follower now :)

Michelle Boustedt said...

Happy New Year, Tara!

I think they are all Number One! I would have had a hard time trying to decide which one of your layouts topped the other! They are all so beautiful and detailed! Thank you for sharing with everyone throughout the years and hope that you continue to do so! Michelle

http://chellethescrapper.blogspot.com/

Camilla Ekman said...

WOW, Tara! These are all stunning. I love your work. You always have so many details and you can look at them forever.

I want to say THANKS for your comment on my blog last night. You really made my day!!! Seriously, it means the world to me. Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin