













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

14 comments:
I love your ornament cards! When I get time I want to make some.
All the cards are really so beautiful Tara!!!
Beautiful cards, Tara! I really like the BB Noel papers:)
These are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful cards!
These cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! I have to try making those ornaments, so cute!!!
These are gorgeous!! I love the stripe on the last one - very striking!!
great 3D cards tara
ava
cottagerca
Beautiful cards, again, how do you come up with such gorgeous ideas??? Can I come play in your craft room?
What beautiful cards! You are so talented! Love the ornaments!!!
I love the brr card -- there all awesome!
Spectacular cards!
I love the Noel Collection cards with the beautiful ornaments with the ribbon. They are all just beautiful!!! Tfs! ~Mary (saw your post on ACOT)!
Those cards are amazing! You do such wonderful work!
I really do love your cards. Mine are so simple in comparison--AND--it took me two days to complete 2!!! Thank you for the lovely inspiration!!!
Post a Comment