home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Drum Roll Please.....

Its the 15th of December! You know what that means? One lucky blog reader will be receiving an early Christmas prezzie from my December Blog Giveaway! Just wanted to thank you all once again for all your lovely comments and encouraging words on my layouts and projects. They are truely appreciated and I am so grateful for each and every one of you!

Random number generator (aka, hubby chosing a number between 1 and 118) has picked number 17! Huge congrats go to...

ANAZELIA

anazelia said...
love all those doilies. so keeping my fingers crossed that you pick my comment.
November 30, 2010 2:38 PM

Anazelia, please fire me off an email (torrjorr[at]shaw[dot]ca) and I will get your goodies in the mail before the holidays!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

D said...

Yay! Congrats Ana!

Mandi said...

Congrats Ana!!!

connie said...

congrats Ana!

anazelia said...

OMG I am so excited. I literally screamed out loud, starting clapping, and laughing. My two year old ran over to see what was so funny. I am SO excited. Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin