As promised, here is the second (third actually) layout for my contest submission for the My Mind's Eye blog. The pic was snapped this past Canada Day of my hubby and I - which is actually quite rare as the majority of photos we (I) take are of the kiddies!
My layout was inspired by sketch #21 over at 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks. Anyhow, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Be back next week with some more "stuff".
Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: flip 'n' flirty - sisters, breaking free collection (My Mind's Eye)
Patterned Paper: bittersweet collection, lipstick red (Basic Grey)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: vintage red bookprint (Jenni Bowlin)
Cardstock: cream white (The Paper Company)
Ink: jet black (StazOn)
Ink: maroon (ColorBox cat's eye)
Alpha Stickers: Tiny Alpha letters (Making Memories)
Edge Distresser: Making Memories
Pop Dots: All Night Media










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







No comments:
Post a Comment