Secondly, I just wanted to post a few ATCs that I completed a few days ago for a challenge over at Scrapbook Star. It was actually my very first attempted at these little things and once I got the hang of them, were actually quite fun to do! An awesome way to use up your scrap paper for sure, ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) typically measure 3.5 x 2.5 inches and can be used alone, attached to cards or as embellishments on your layouts.
I tried to stick with a vintage, musical theme. What do you think??










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
omg. gorgeous ATCs!
-- dalis
Post a Comment