home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Award

It was a looooong weekend!! Scrapbook Star had an amazing online crop, I celebrated my birthday twice (once with my family and once with my inlaws) and all 3 of my kidlets got sick - thanks to daddy's germs...ugh!

Well, kids are FINALLY sleeping (knock on wood) so I have my 'down time' now. I browse my favourite blogs, visit forums, galleries, etc and it was with great pleasure I found that I had received this blog award from Lou Collins! I have always loved Lou's style - I even tried out for her Challenge Blog's DT Call fpr Scrapper's Block? (didn't make it, but I love her anyhow ;>

The idea is to link it back to the sender (done) and then choose 3 other bloggers who inspire you. There are soooo many wonderful people who have helped me get to where I am today and so many people who continue to inspire me - but I can only choose 3...

1. LADY GRACE ELEFAÑO-BELARMINO
2. TWORZKY FINNABAIR
3. FRANCES SYLVIA

Thank you Lou for this award. I've never received a blog award before! It helped to remind me that people actually enjoy reading what I have to say and enjoy viewing my layouts (still baffles me sometimes!) Just want to say - Thank you everyone for your continued support!

3 comments:

Frances said...

Thanks Tara! Girl, I like your style too.

Diana Gibbs said...

Hi Tara,

I see you have already won this award, but Nicole has nominated you for it again. Just so you know you are doubly loved. You can pick it up here: http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/2009/07/calendar-chitchat-and-blog-awards.html

Congratulations! I love your blog!!!

Hugs,
Di

LG said...

WOW thanks for the blog award Tara! I just want you to know that you inspire me more. you are such a great scrapper and a good person. I will always be here to support you

Off to post that blog award now. Tnx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin