My challenge - Use Paper Rolling somewhere in your layout! Easy right?! I originally saw this idea used on one of Lady Grace's designs (Ponder) and adored it. Then, stumbled across another version (Night Owl) by Allison Cope and knew I had to give it a try. All the papers and embellishments were from the July Kit at Scrapbook Star (the swirl stamp was my own actually - inkadinkadoo).
Here is a close up of the paper rolling and the custom butterfly stamp included in the kit.Well... what are you waiting for?!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
This is so cute Tara! Love it and that photo is just divine!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this one Tara!!!
Gorgeous Tara!
Post a Comment