The first is this jubilant tag that is sure to make you smile. It has some beautiful movement and dimension - I just love adding pop dots to create deapth!
For the base of my tag, I used packaging from some of Graphic 45's Staples. It is the perfect size and is quite sturdy so makes a fantastic backing for your projects!
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Papers
Le Cirque Collection: Greatest Show on Earth, Wizards of Wonder, Tags, Magnifique
Staples: Metal Buttons
Scrapbook Adhesives: My Stik Permanent Adhesive Roller, 3D Foam Squares, Mounting Squares
Ranger: Glossy Accents
Here is another fun and bright creation using the stunning Le Cirque collection from Graphic 45! Fun springs to life with whimsical banners and contrasting paper patterns. This card is perfect for any occasion!
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Papers
Le Cirque Collection: Greatest Show on Earth, Wizards of Wonder, Tags, Magnifique
Staples: Metal Buttons
Scrapbook Adhesives: My Stik Permanent Adhesive Roller, 3D Foam Squares, Mounting Squares
Ranger: Glossy Accents
Thanks so much for your visit today! Hope your Monday is fantastic!
















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







4 comments:
oh my goodness. these are stunning.. layer upon layer.. outstanding..
Wow, A little piece of art, love it!
Yep, you're right...I'm smiling :) Amazing tag....the layers are fantastic!
I am so inspired by your talent. I love every layout. Thanks for sharing
~hugs~
Post a Comment