home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mommy, My Tooth Came Out!

We had a special visitor last night!  The tooth fairy made her third appearance to our house (which was WAY overdue) and left 3 shiny coins and a special, tiny, 'tooth fairy' letter for my son.  I am SO glad that Mr. tooth decided to come out - finally! Funny thing is, the front tooth beside the one that fell out - is much, much more loose than the one that fell out last night.  I think we'll be having another visit within the week ;>
Will be back tomorrow to share some 7 Dots love!! Here's a little peek.....
A demain...

5 comments:

Shona said...

hehe too cute....and awesome sneek :)

Kelly Massman said...

How cute. My guy is 17--I still remember when he lost his first tooth! :-0 Your sneak looks beautiful!

Auntie Em said...

It's so traumatic and exciting when their little teeth come out. It's so cute listening to them talk until the new chompers come in. I would loose track of what they were actually telling me listening to them try to pronounce some words. So precious!
Can't wait to see the new LO. The sneak peak is gorgeous!

Lucy said...

How cute is this! He loooks adorable.

LisiB said...

Soooo sweet! We have our first wobbly tooth at home, too. What an exciting time!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin