home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Festive Fall Wreath

Eventhough the days and nights are getting more and more chilly, we're not quite into winter just yet.  I decided to make this festive fall wreath using the beautiful Forever Fall Collection From Bo Bunny.  I had planned to hang it on my front door for the Trick or Treaters to see - but it somehow ended up on the front door at my mother in law's ;>
This wreath was very easy to transform.  I simply purchased a plain twig wreath from Michaels Craft store ($3.99) and adorned with a heap of handmade 'pumpkins'.
I used both my scallop circle and smaller circle punches from Marvy and placed varied sizes and patterns around my wreath, adding in bits of berries here and there until it looked 'full'.  This would also be a super easy idea for a Christmas wreath!!
Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow with some exciting projects from Graphic 45!

5 comments:

The Jule Box Studios said...

I love this wreath! I have this love/hate relationship with this paper collection! The teal get's me and I was pleasantly surprised that you used that collection for this project and not a hint of the teal...NOW i love this collection and I must create with it! Thanks for sharing this Tara! I'm a huge fan!! Hugs, Jules:) GBY!!

Tusia Lech said...

Fantastic!! And so laborious!

Lizzyc said...

oh this is fantastically creative! love it!

Kathy said...

stunning

nzillingworth said...

Brill job and wonderful colours xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin