ROSALEE!!!
Rosalee said...
Another fabulous giveaway Tara, someone is going to be so lucky. I've linke dto my sidebar and I'm a follower. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Rosalee
November 12, 2011 5:52 AM
Rosalee, if you could please send me off an email (torrjorr[at]shaw[dot]ca) with your mailing address, I'll get your goodies in the mail to you as soon as possible!
Be back tomorrow with a card creation to share! Night!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
gratuler!!!
Wow Tara! Huge thrill and honor. Thank you so much. I've emailed you. WOW!!!
Hugs, Rosalee
Post a Comment