home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced!

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE June Zva Creative Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Nancy Doren
Windy Robinson
Camilla Ekman
Jillian Deiling Cassity
Susan Lui

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva Creative prize package worth $30.00.
I'd like to share one last project with you for this month.  My husband and I attended a wedding this past weekend and I made this card and tag for the newlyweds using some of ZVA's beautiful newly released pearl flourishes and flowers.
The 'postage stamp' was created by using a mini circle punch where I punched a half circle around all four edges of my card. I then added multiple layers of My Mind's Eye patterned papers mixed in with some of ZVA's gorgeous blooms and flourishes.
The beautiful chipboard sentiment and butterfly are from Imaginarium Designs and the ribbon is from May Arts.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!! HUGE congrats to this month's winners!!

ZVA Creative Supplies:
Leaves: FL04CA111
Flowers: FL04CA124
Self Adhesive Pearls: CR04CB121
Bulk 3D Roses in Soft Pink and White

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your work

Kris Berc said...

Gorgeous, Tara!

Bast said...

This is just stunning! Absolutely gorgeous. TFS

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Sandi B said...

This card and tag are simply gorgeous. Love how you punched the half circles for the postage stamp look.

Lucy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love it :)

snowbear said...

Love all the details ... both are great!

Lana Bisson said...

Tara I love the lacey intricut detail of butterfly...

Geraldine said...

Gorgeous card and tag, love your idea to use a circle punch to create the postage stamp effect. Best wishes, Geraldine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin