Here is a wooden birdhouse I altered with some beautiful papers from Bo Bunny and perfectly matching flowers from Petaloo.
An otherwise simple card becomes an elegant project with the addition of border punches and ribbon.
Beautiful, lush layers add dimension and texture to this colourful card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back again tomorrow with some lovin' from Graphic 45!


















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







11 comments:
Love your cards. Your right-the bows & punches make a big difference-in a good way!
Beautiful projects, Tara!
stunning projects love them all and love the bright colors in that collection
Stunning creations!!
Good morning Tara! Your birdhouse is soooo cute!!! And the cards are beautiful!!!!
These are SO gorgeous!!!
Beautiful projects! Thank you for sharing them.
Wow Tara, love the three projects. And the colors are so pretty!
always a pleasure to pop in here and see what you have been up to... beautiful creations..
they are all so pretty-love that purple on the house!
wow love the ribbon and the sentiment greatrds ca
Post a Comment