Happy Thursday everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying your week so far! Now that the boys are in school I'm trying my best to get everyone (myself included) adjusted to our new schedule. It is busy - but we are doing it!! Between driving the kids to school and sports I have finally (after 7 years) started back at the gym!! I know it sounds silly but I am so proud of myself for getting back into shape - or at least trying to! I figured, the boys have their sports, my daughter is now in ballet (cutest thing EVER!), my husband works out at the gym - but what do I do?? SO.... I decided to do a 'new year's resolution' type thing in September and I have to say - I've stuck to it the whole month so far - yea me!! LOL...
Okay, enough patting myself on the back. I wanted to share a quick tag I made for the amazingly talented owner, desiger and mastermind behind
Graphic 45 - Diane Schultz who celebrated her birthday this past week.
I always enjoy your visits and comments so thank you so very much!!
5 comments:
Such an amazing tag! I totally love it! You're so pretty anyway, I love your profile picture!
I'm hosting my first giveaway from My Memories digital scrapbooking and it'll be exciting if you'd like to join! :)
xx
en la moda
SCRAPBOOK SUITE GIVEAWAY!
kristellouisa.blogspot.com
What a wonderful tag! Everything about this is happy and colorful. Love how you did the little banner!
Congrats on your resolution to get yourself back in shape! It can be very difficult for us mom's to make time to do this. We always feel like there are many other things we should be doing instead. I began the very long task of doing this myself and started back in February, and it just one month I will be running my very first marathon! It helps to have a very supportive husband. Good luck! (PS - from the pictures you post on your blog I think you look great now!)
This is gorgeous, I love it! And good for you getting back to the gym, I have been trying, and it's not happening so far, lol!
Congrats for your resolution. I have to it too! And the tag is simply gorgeos!
Post a Comment