home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graphic 45 & Fiskars Team Up!

Yea... I know - its a little early to be posting Holiday projects but the Christmas Emporium collection from Graphic 45 is just too tempting to leave untouched.
I made these sweet little cards as part of a blog hop going on right now between Graphic 45 and Fiskars!  Be sure to stop by to see the rest of the Design Team's amazing creations.




Thanks so much for your visit today!! I'll be posting the winner of my SECOND September Blog Giveaway later today - stay tuned!!

Supplies:
Graphic 45 Papers
Christmas Emporium: Toyland, Believe!, Santa Express, Merry and Bright, 'Tis the Season, Under the Mistletoe, Special Delivery
Fiskars Border Punch: Leave it to Weaver
Fiskars Border Punch: Postage Stamp
Fiskars X-Large Easy Squeeze Punch: Postage Stamp
Fiskars Non Stick Scissors No. 5
Fiskars 12 in Personal Paper Trimmer
Scrapbook Adhesives: My Stik Permanent Adhesive Roller, 3D Foam Squares
May Arts: Ribbon
Ranger: Glossy Accents

12 comments:

Nitasha said...

oh, my goodness! these are gorgeous!!!

Tona said...

Love your projects. G-45 & Fiskars are 2 of my favortie companies. They make a great team.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What precious precious x-mas cards Tara!!!

Kris Berc said...

These are gorgeous cards!

Becky Dunham said...

How do I get on your Christmas card list? These are so gorgeous Tara! I think I would frame them :)

EFI said...

Wooow, your Christmas cards are so beautiful!!!! Love them!

Стокли said...

Beautiful cards!

Lucy said...

I would never be able to send these cards to anyone! They are simply gorgeous :)

Marla said...

Gorgeous projects!!

Charmaine said...

Tara - those cards are out of this world beautiful! Love them!!

Sandi B said...

Tara, those cards are beautiful.

Annika said...

Those christmas cards are gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin