And here are a few more peeks of Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium goodies!
I am not a stamper (AT ALL) but may need to revisit that decision after seeing these awesome cling stamps!!
That's it for today!! Thanks so much for your visit!


Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

4 comments:
I just LOVE the BoBunny lines this go around. I'm smitten by both Christmas ones but I think the Father Christmas is my (slight) fave! You are oh so lucky to be a designer for them.
Fabulous sneaks. I have already ordered the Blitzen but see some G45 in my future as well. Adding to my 4 inch stack of exiting Christmas paper .. aww, what can I say?
Tara, thanks for scouting out and sharing the peeks.
ava
I am loving the Bo Bunny Christmas line this year! TFS!
Post a Comment