Ingrid
Nancy
Guiseppa
Jill
Lou
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00.
Congrats winners!

Today I will leave you with a card I created for CHA which features the brand NEW Self Adhesive Crystal from ZVA: CR-04CB-105. Take a look at that amazing bird design!! The papers are from Bo Bunny's Zoology collection and the stamp (A Bird Sings) is by Hamptom Art.
Thanks so much for your visit today! Hope to see you again soon!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







5 comments:
What a beautiful card!
Another great card Tara. Really loving that new Zva swirl with the little bird - cute.... Hugs x
WOW, just wow... it's just nice to let you know how beautiful a card is without any motive like trying to win something. Today it's just about my appreciation for those who I look up to.
Beautiful card, Tara!
Beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment