Enjoy the rest of your week!!


Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

10 comments:
wow 13........the peeks are amazing cant wait to see them :)
Oh gosh, 13 layouts?? I can't believe how you got those all done. The sneak peeks all look amazing!
Hi!
I can only imagine how it is :). I have only 5 projects waiting for the right time :)
Your work is so beaytiful! Love it!
Best regards!
Can't wait to see them in their full glory! they look fab!
The peeks are amazing, can't wait to see everything!!
WOW gorgeous peeks! Can not wait to them in full!
Oh Tara, I am always in awe! I need new words!
Oh you are a tease. These look absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see the whole show !!
You are worth the wait!!! Beautiful work :)
oh my, those are great sneek peeks, i can hardly wait.
ava
Post a Comment