home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Knock, Knock.... Anybody Home?

I know, I know - horrid!! SO sorry its been a whole week since my last blog! No excuses - just getting some last minute projects completed for Summer CHA.

I do have some CHA sneaks for you.... Are you ready to be dazzled?

Graphic 45 has started releasing its CHA Summer Sneak Peeks!! I am sooo excited about this first collection - can't even begin to tell you all the ideas I have swimming around in my mind.

Introducing An ABC Primer! 'This happy-go-lucky paper collection pays homage to the vintage schoolhouse and classic nursery rhymes of times gone by. Recall fond memories from a simpler time when learning took place in a one-room schoolhouse and cozy afternoons were spent studying the three Rs: reading, ‘riting and ‘rithmetic.

Here are a few peeks...

Grammar School

The Three R's

Bedtime Stories

Remember, Graphic 45 will be revealing all their CHA peeks from now until July 15th. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

Guess who else has a few (SEVEN to be exact) new CHA releases? BO BUNNY!!!






Be back tomorrow with some more CHA sneaks from Bo Bunny & Graphic 45!!!

4 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a great paper, love it!

Bellaidea said...

Thanks for info, great collections!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the new line! I am all over the BoBunny Paper!! Looking forward to seeing your work with all these papers!!!

Romaine said...

I am so smitten with that line!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin