An ABC Primer
Graphic 45 has now replaced their tag sheet with Chipboard Tags!! I ADORE these sooo much - fantastic idea don't you think?
Seriously, the more I see of this collection, the more in love I fall!!!
Let's not forget about Bo Bunny! First up is their Forever Fall Collection and here are a few of my faves from this beautiful new line:
Aren't these colours amazing!? Next up is Welcome Home. I am totally adoring the sweet vintage feel to this collection:
Well, that's all for today! I feel horrible not posting an actual project for you all to see. I have so many that I cannot wait to share! Stay tuned!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
wow this is lovely!
I love Welcome home! SO MY colors!
Post a Comment