Yummo.


Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

5 comments:
It is simply impossible! ! This year all leading producers decided us to indulge and prepared a lot of yum-yum, and Grafika45 in general was always surprising. We wait for new pages and an art of objects.
Skønne stærke farver. knus morkaren.
Wow this looks great! I am a country girl at heart.. love these designs!
I think that this is my all time favorite G-45 collection.
Yummmmaaay
Post a Comment