home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Saturday, January 5, 2013

C'est La Vie!

So... Bo Bunny has done it once again - releasing SEVEN new Collections by the end of this month!! I cannot wait to get my hands on these gorgeous products!! Up first is C'est La Vie - LOVE this line - so many awesome elements, eclectic, shabby-chic, romantic deliciousness! Here are a FEW of my faves from this line....
What do you think?

12 comments:

SuZeQ said...

WOW - these papers are so yummy. I know I need them ALL. Thanks for the sneak peek.

morkaren said...

Åe nej, så mange smukke farver, og alligevel lyse og venlige. knus morkaren.

Bellaidea said...

I`m in love!

Sharon Y said...

Oh my, love this!

Jeanann said...

I love them. Thank you for the sneak peak Tara

Valery Klassen said...

Thanks for the peak at these new adorable lines. Simply must have them.

juli (sweetpz) said...

SO pretty! i love those dark pinks and blues... I can't wait to see what you do them =)

The Jule Box Studios said...

I think I may have to grab this collection! I also cannot wait to see your projects with it:) Hope all is well! xo, Jules:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Saw this previewed on the Bo Bunny blog...so amazing. I love the colors, and the soft, feminine patterns. Oh, the things you will make with this, Tara!

Auntie Em said...

This is one of BoBunny's lines that I really like. So many pretty pages and beautiful colours.
I am so excited about the G45 French Country collection. Gorgeous!!!

Lizzyc said...

My goodness bo Bunny.... how are we sposed to keep up!! Love them all!!

Peggy Oliver said...

What do I think? I think I NEED them... they all look fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin