Congratulations to: ERICA!!
Erica said...December 18, 2012 12:27 PM
Erica, if you could please send me an email (torrjorr[at]gmail[dot]com) with your mailing address, I will get your goodies off to you ASAP!
Be back with more scrappy goodness to share soon!! Been crazy busy working on projects for CHA!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







4 comments:
Good evening, Tara. Happy New Year to all the family! Happiness and well-being. I have a question, but to write to your mail can not (can not box). I'm having trouble because of the copywriter can not open links in general. Your signature on the blog. If you can tell what the problem would be very grateful. Thank you.
Stort TILLYKKE til Erika og godt nytår til Tara og familien. knus morkaren.
Happy New Year Tara :)
Awesome!! Thank you!! :)
Post a Comment