home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome Spring!

Spring has sprung and the Cultural Extras - Spring Celebration Challenge has been posted over at the 7 Dots Studio blog.  The design team was asked to be inspired by all things spring - Flowers, colours, celebrations, etc.
I chose to feature a carefree photo of myself taken recently on a trip to Hawaii.  Just love the relaxed feel emanating from the photo.  Girly beverage in hand, sunglasses on and eagerly awaiting the glorious sunshine promised from the new season of Spring.
I added touches of cream paint to some of my embellishments as well as around the edges of my papers to lend a more shabby feel to my project.
The beautiful, crystal blue flourishes and flowers are from ZVA Creative and the vintage inspired papers are from the 7 Dots All I Ever Collection.
7 Dots Studio Supplies: All I Ever Collection
Patterned Paper: Sandy Beach, Vanilla Buttercream, Velveteen Dreams
6×12 Alpha Stickers – Summer Nights
6×12 Stickers
12×12 Elements
ZVA Creative Supplies:
Leaves: FL04CA112
Flower: FL04CA104
Flower: FL04CA125
Bulk 3D Roses - turquoise

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

wow.. this is so pretty... your scrapping is always so amazing.. and great photos from the post before this one!!

Anonymous said...

soooo gorgeous layout Tara! soooo gorgeous!  I love the colours and all the beautiful  details you've added. 

Tracee said...

Gorgeous colours and love those butterflies & flowers! Tx

Auntie Em said...

Great LO! So light and pretty. I like the touches of paint and the great textures. Very spring-like! :)

Marley said...

Love this one! The blue and pink matches really nice together.. the big flowers are gorgeous! and so are you on the picture.. Hugs Marley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin