APRIL CARD CHALLENGE: For the challenge this month, we want you to use something from NATURE on your card. It can be anything you want to use as long as it is something that can be found in nature. Let your imagination run free!
Here is the card I created for this challenge using the gorgeously vintage Country Garden Collection!
The item I pulled in from nature was a twig that I found in my backyard. I used it as a type of hanger for my centre embellishment which sort of reminds me of an old scroll.
To play along with this card challenge, all you have to do is create a card based on this month's challenge and link it to this post. Bo Bunny will announce the winner when they post next month's card challenge. Good Luck!













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
Love the twig idea! great card Tara Tx
Post a Comment