home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Memories

Happy Sunday to you all! Today we are having a family birthday celebration for my youngest son so I am in the process of trying to make a Canucks cake - should be interesting.... I have a sweet, vintage layout to share with you today using the gorgeous Country Garden Collection from Bo Bunny.
This entire collection is so soft and airy - love the subtle tones and the vintage vibe - perfect for my style.

The elegant flowers, leaves and pearl flourishes are all from ZVA Creative - just adore this company! I think I will be a lifer for sure. There isn't a project you can't add some beautiful bling to here and there right?!  They have every colour of the rainbow and every style you can imagine! Love, love it!
Thanks for popping by today!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8 comments:

morkaren said...

Hvor er det fuldt af skønne detaljer, et meget smukt LO. knus morkaren.

Shona said...

sooo gorgeous Tara...love all the colors and yummy layers!

virginie13 said...

Coucou, ta page est très belle, bises

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love the light pink--- fabulous!

Tracee said...

Beautiful layout, these papers were made for your style! Tx

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

your work is so pretty...love how you place all the intricate details that make my eyes happy & smile.

Lisa said...

This is my first "hop" of any kind and am definitely enjoying myself. What creativity you possess! Loved the NO PLACE LIKE HOME in particular. Thanks for having me!

suesettera said...

I love your color combinations. and what precious kids! Sue Settera

Blog Widget by LinkWithin