home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Believe in Love

I was so very excited when I received my new package of 7 Dots goodies!! The new Wonderland and All I Ever collections are even more delicious in person! AND the new chipboard pieces are to die for – super delicate and compliment each collection wonderfully. I wasn’t sure which collection to dig into first but the black and white photo I was hoping to use seemed to fit better with the darker, blue tones in the Wonderland papers.
There are so many wonderful embellishments to chose from in the 12×12 Stickers, 12×12 Elements, 6×12 Stickers and of course the new chipboard pieces!


Here are some more close ups of the layered papers and elements on my layout, as well as some faux stitching around my photo. I’ve also used several pop dots under various stickers and elements to add dimension and deapth to different parts of my page.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

7 Dots Studio Supplies: Wonderland Collection:
Patterned Paper: Queen of Hearts, Quadrille, Mad Tea Party, Duchess
12×12 Stickers
12×12 Elements
6×12 Stickers
Chipboard

Other Supplies:
Edge Scraper: Making Memories
Film Strip Ribbon: Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Butterfly Specifics Patterned Paper: Graphic 45
Misc: Doilies

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is so pretty! I love the colours and those little butterflies look like they were flying around and just happened to land on this lovely LO. So many pretty embellishments.
Gorgeous! :)

Bellaidea said...

This is lovely layout Tara, I aslo like 7 Dots, still working with Dreamer but new collections look so good!

Shona said...

sooooooo gorgeous! I ordered this whole collectoin about a week ago and should be in my mail box anyday now :) yippee!

Anonymous said...

ho wow!! c'est magnifique

Lizzyc said...

Wow! all those layers... love the distressed edges, stunning layout.. really gorgeous..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin