It was on our way out that we came across the 'lone' ladybug. I'm so glad I captured a video of this adorable interaction between a ladybug, a spider and three very excitable wee ones. This was clearly the hilight of our afternoon!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with my October Blog Giveaway - stay tuned!!














Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







8 comments:
Cute scene with the ladybug=)
oh what great photos to capture a fun memory, but holy doley how do you find a perfect pumpkin in all of them!!!???
looks like you had some family fun!! with the great pumpkin
ava
OhMyGosh that video is hysterical!! Looks like Daddy was having as much fun as the kids - good daddy!! lol! And your boys are so good to your daughter when she got nervous, so sweet!
Thanks for sharing!
fun times at the pumpkin patch :) hehe
Wooow, so lovely photos!!!!
so Fun video that made me smile !!!
Aww, that was so sweet. Grandmas (like me) absolutely love reliving the wonders of childhood. TFS.
Post a Comment