home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, October 17, 2011

October Blog GIVEAWAY!

Yes, its that time again!! Sheesh, it seems like it was only a few weeks ago that I had a blog giveaway - non? LOL!
I'm sure you know the drill by now.  If you would love to win this yummy prize pack pictured above (includes two stamp sets, adhesive dots and pen from Scrapbook Adhesives, flowers and leaves from Petaloo, ink, Bo Bunny Garden Girl mini album and paper pad, NEW ZVA Creative bling and blooms, Webster's Pages trim and embellies, Alphas from Pink Paislee, chipboard dressform from Dusty Attic as well as some vintage lace from my stash, please become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already) and leave me a comment on this post by October 30th. I'll draw a lucky winner on Hallowe'en Night - October 31st!  Easy Peasy right?  Good Luck!

159 comments:

Amity said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win. Lovely bunch of goodies here.

juli (sweetpz) said...

Wow!Awesome giveaway! thanks for the chance to win! i'm crossing my fingers =)
hugs
juli

Denise said...

Followed.. Going to go check out your blog some more :)

Chloe said...

Oh I'm loving all the Zva goodies i spy!! Gorgeous candy, thanks for the chance to win :-) :-)

Lorraine said...

OMG, your giveaways are always so awesome! Thank you for the chance to win!

KellyG said...

You are too kind! AWESOME giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win! I love your work!

Leslie said...

what a wonderful prize. this is great. thanks for the chance.

Paula said...

All of the items in this giveaway are so scrumptious!! Love what you have picked. Thanks for the chance to win!! Crossing my fingers (and toes...)

Lizzyc said...

HI.. well i am a happy follower who just loves coming by to see your wonderful creations.. i still cant get over all those pumpkins from your last blog post!!!!!

EFI said...

Good morning Tara! I can not believe my eyes! What a generous and so gorgeous giveaway once again!!!! I am impressed! Thank you sooooo much for a chance to win this beautiful prize!!!! Hugs from Greece!

Kasia K. said...

One of the first? Yeah!
I'm following your blog since I found it (so yesterday :P). Would be REALLY happy to win!

Unknown said...

Wow, how neat! So glad I stumbled on to your blog :)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i've got my eye on the dress form stamp! even just that one piece would be a wonderful win. how much more all the other goodies! thanks for the chance to win!

Theresa said...

Already a follower. Would love a chance to play with all the give away wonderfulness. Thanks for the chance.

Стокли said...

It is amazing!
I posted a pic in my blog.

Francine said...

awesome generous pack as always- Thanks Tara-

Barb Henrichs said...

What a great collection. Thanks for the chance at winning. You have adorable children.

LisiB said...

Goodness, I am drooling over this!!! So hope I will get lucky. Thanks for being so generous!

Elena said...

Hello! You are very generous. I would love to participate and win! A greeting from Spain. http://lluviatrasloscristales.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow what a beautiful give away thank you for the chance!!

have a very nice day
XX carla

Janet said...

You are sooooo sweet and you have amazing talent! I love coming to your blog and checking out your amazing work!!! Thank you for the chance to win!!!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Great giveaway with lots of goodies. Thanks for a chance to win. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work.

Daisy Vilela said...

Tara, I love your work. I'm from Brasil and you inspire me a lot!
Thanks for the chance to win.

Hugs


Daisy

Laura C said...

I'm already a follower and look at all that yummy blog candy!

Kylie M-W said...

I have your blog in my google reader! Thanks for the chance toe enter, looks like a great prize!

Gisèle said...

Tara, what an incredible giveaway.
I would love a chance to win...
I am allready a follower and love your work...thanks..
PS I am also having a giveaway on my blog..

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

Thank you for the chance Tara! Your so generous! Im a follower.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful candy - of course I will link it in my side bar - as ever u're a generous lady!
Thanks for the chance to win!

Sandi Smith said...

Another amazing giveaway Tara!!! Thanks so much for the awesome opportunity!

Angela said...

Congratulations Tara..... I love your blog and I am his follower.

Bye bye.

Natalie Hall said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

prutsels said...

That is a lovely giveaway!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillian Child said...

This is SUCH a generous giveaway, Tara. Thanks for the chance at some really awesome prizes!

carrie said...

I just love your blog and all of your generous giveaways!

silvia said...

Wow!! What a generous giveaway. I follow your blog and I'd love to be entered in this giveaway.

Have a fabulous day!!
Silvia

Sentimental Journeys By Carol said...

Your photos and layouts are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for offering such a great give away.

Unknown said...

I am putting my comment in now. This would be an AWESOME birthday gift (10-31). Thank you for this change even if I do not win.

uniquemoniquecreating.com

Unknown said...

Love the blog candy. I forgot to say that

Me-Ma Kim said...

OH WOW and HOLY COW! That is an AWESOME Prize Pack and I would be thrilled to give it a LOVING new home! LOL! I have been a follower for awhile now. Thanks BUNCHES for the chance! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

Scrapthat said...

So kind of you to always do the blog candy giveaways each month!
TFS
Of COURSE I am a follower. :)

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wowwwwww
this is amazing giveaway Tara
tks for the chance to win
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Tara....congrats on your newest milestone. Here's to many many more!!! Happy to be following your amazing talent!
:O)
Jessica

Janet's Joy said...

You are so kind kind to share the wealth! :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Tara! I have already told you how generous you are! Thanks so much!!!!
Hugs!!!!!

disneylisa said...

What a wonderful prize. Now to spend time checking out past posts for ideas.

Lana Bisson said...

Tara,
what an amazing prize package...Hoping the good luck will fall my way:)

I look to your work often for inspiration... you are so inventive..

Lana Bisson said...

Tara, what an amazing prize package..i hope good luck falls my way:)

I often look to your work for inspiration, you are so inventive....

Katherine said...

I love your blog! I am a follower and have your blog stickied on my toolbar. I love the way your decorate your blog, it feels very homey!

Cindy B said...

What a wonderful prize! Thanks for all of the contests and beautiful inspiration!

BSP Sisters said...

Cool stuff! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Margie said...

Gorgeous, generous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

Kim said...

What another amazing giveaway!!!! How generous of you!!! Love that video below of you all at the pumpkin patch! That is so precious!!!

Maria Stanley said...

Wow what an awesome giveaway! I love that bling bird :) Thanks!

Jingle said...

Your giveaways are so amazing! Thank you for your generosity! I would love to win!

Sherrie Suttles said...

You always have such amazing giveaways! Thanks for the opportunity.

Scrapbookdoll said...

what a very giant giveaway, i hope i'm the lucky one...
marie-anne

María Castillo said...

Hi Tara! As always, there are many gorgeous things on your giveaway!! Thanks for the chance to win... Crossing my fingers! =)

Sandy said...

Tara - how sweet of you to have another fabulous giveaway! I am already a follower. Someone is going to have a VERY happy Halloween :)

Jodee said...

I am a follower and would love to win these goodies! Thanks for sharing!

connie said...

already a follower of your blog. Another awesome giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win.

scrapsylz said...

wow, another giveaway! You are so generous, Tara, would love to win this one, just awesome material!
Thanks so much for giving us a chance to win.
Love,
Sylvia

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow- awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance. Have a great day.

Sue D said...

Very yummy prize pack! I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

This would be just the kick start I need to get scrappin' again! Thanks for the giveaway!

Paula Calvanico said...

Hi there, just became a follower. Found you on g45, what an amazing artist you are. Love your work.

Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci

Gwen Lafleur said...

Wow - what an amazing giveaway! I'm following... Thanks for the chance :)

Karen said...

New to your blog am learning my way around, some great ideas! Love the idea of winning a prize just in time for halloween.

Kelly Massman said...

What a nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

jjocarlson said...

Wow what yummy candy you have! Thank you for the chance to win! I am a follower.

Hugs
Joyce
jjocarlson@yahoo.com

Pam S said...

OMG I would love to win this! I check your blog every day!

di2die4 said...

Oh, my! What a fabulous giveaway! I would so love to get my hands on all those gorgeous goodies! Thanks so much for the opportunity!...Diane

Unknown said...

antastic giveaway - thanks for the chance to win

Sandi B said...

What a fabulous giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win. Love your layouts and other projects.

retiree3 said...

You are so generous to offer such wonderful prizes. I lovr your LOS!

Tanya said...

I am already a follower, your blog is so inspirational! And you are always so generous, thanks so much for the awesome chance to win! :D

ajmaluck said...

I just became a follower. Your work is amazing. Thanks for the chance to win some fabulous products.

PezKat said...

Gorgeous stuff!! Thanks for the chance to win-

Romy said...

Oh my, I seriously wonder whether you still have scrap supplies in your own closet: you are so generous in your giveaways every month:)

anazelia said...

another awesome giveaway. thanks for the chance to win. I am a follower, love your work and your blog. cheers.

Sobre el Arte y otras Aventuras said...

Thanks Tara for your generosity once more. Lots of fun goodies there! :-D Vron

Tona said...

Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing & generous giveaway. I'm already a follower. ;)

2bizi said...

Your blog is pretty amazing - beautiful and one of those that I have really actually enjoyed not just the fabulous gallery but also your content overall -- thanks for the invite to subscribe!

Janet G said...

Another Awesome Give Away! I'm a Faithful Follower! Love your work,photos and inspiration! Thanks!

Linda said...

That's alot of goodies and very nice ones too!!! Thanks for the chance to win.

JJ Sobey said...

Pretty sweet blog candy - thanks for the chance to win!

~Valeria said...

I am already a follower and love to see your projects. Thanks for the opportunity for the wonderful giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

WOW!!!! how nice are you!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anna said...

Whooo Hooooo!!! Love your giveaways!!
Thanks! What a great prize!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh wow, this is jammed packed with goodies.

Angela J. Prieto said...

I am an old follower! LOL! Awesome giveaway too!

Jennybean said...

Happy Halloween, trick or treat!

Kate Yetter said...

Such a generous giveaway! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

smyiow said...

What an amazing giveaway!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

miss samantha jane said...

I'm so excited for Bo Bunny Garden Girl :) this paper pad i going to be so much fun working with!

Everything else is lovely! nice choise on giveaways

Samantha

fusiafscrapping said...

WoW! Such a fabulous stuff. Thanks for the chance to win.

Ksenia GypSee Art said...

Awesome candy! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the chance to win this generous and amazing giveaway!!!

Lucy said...

What a giveaway! Of course, I'm a follower. You are so generous. Thanks for the chance :)

Anonymous said...

wow, c'est un beau cadeau, merci
j'ai relayer l'info sur mon blog

Lady_Libellule said...

I would like so much to be the lucky one!!! Thanks!

Scrap4Therapy said...

That is a yummy treat for sure! Love your work! Keep up the inspiration! Debbie

Unknown said...

sorry had to pick up my jaw from the floor look at all the yummy yummy goodies! Thank you for this chance! love the profile pic!

Lana said...

I am a follower and I love your blog!! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy!! Makes me drewl LOL
Hugs

Sandra said...

you are my inspiration and this is already a girf Thank you for the chance to win another one gift loll

kds.mk said...

those are some awesome items you have there and I am not following

Barb said...

How very generous of you.....love the pictures of your kids....tractor pictures are one of my favs.....along with old barns....thanks for the chance.
Barb

Paula in Ontario, Canada said...

That's a lot of delightful goodies, Tara!! I've love the chance to win. Thanks.

Nicole Doiron said...

Treats galore i tell you! So much better than real candy! Thank you for another chance to win a fabulous giveaway... and Happy Halloween to you and your lovely family Tara! :)

zandra said...

Wow, love the goodies! Thanks for a chance to win. I am already a follower, how could I not be. Love your work.
Hugz, Z

Denay said...

What an awesome giveaway! Thank you for hosting this and giving us a chance to win all of this scrappy goodness.

I've been a follower for a while now!

perelka111 said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win. Lovely bunch of goodies here.

Danelle said...

Looks like an awesome prize once again! Another thing to look forward to in October!

Edel said...

I have no words! AMAZING candy!)
Thank you a lOT for a chance to win, dear!

Warm hugs from Russia!)
http://edelmiracle.blogspot.com/

D said...

I'm one of your many followers :) Fabulous candy as usual. Thanks for the chance to win.

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!! Awesome treats you are giving away. Just found your blog the other day and must say your work is down right gorgeous and super fab!!

Boo 2 U!!
~ Kristin

lilsweetpea1{at}comcast{dot}net

Linda E said...

Love checking out your blog and your beautiful creations! I am already a follower. Thanks for the chance!

Lynne said...

OMG!! You always have the best giveaways!!! Yep, I'm a follower!!Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! And the goodies too!!!!

Karen Shady said...

Hi Tara.. I am a HUGE fan. I just became a follower, even before I saw this givaway, a great added bonus. I too am having a giveaway over at my blog ( although not as fabulous as yours) have a great weekend x

Becky Elliott said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog candy! Love your work and find endless inspiration from it.

Tone K. said...

wow....what a giweaway :)
I have been a follower for a while.
I love your work.
Thanks for this opportunity.

Wish you a happy weekend ! :)

Anonymous said...

What a generous sweet treat for Halloween! I would love to win, for sure. I have been a huge fan and blog follower of yours for quite some time and have gotten so many good ideas from you!

JamieH

Tamara DeCoito said...

Thanks for the chance to win Love your blog

Marzenciuk said...

OMG.What a beautiful things... Greets :)

Ava Gavloski said...

Once again, great pumpkin pic's of the family!!! Enjoy those memories.

Rosalee said...

Fabulous Giveaway Tara. I would love to have a chance, someone is going to be so lucky.
Hugs, Rosalee

spricetp said...

Discovered your blog though Graphic 45. Glad I found you, love your work. You are now in my favorites:)

Karla said...

OMG, your giveaways are always so awesome! Thank you for the chance to win!

karrie ann said...

how awesome is this!!!! thanks so much for the opportunity to win!!!! love your blog!

LavInArt said...

Great giveaway with lots of goodies. Thanks for a chance to win.

littlen said...

love your generous giveaways. thanks for the chance to win. i'm a long time follower.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

WOW! These goodies are awesome!!! ♥ My email is flowerpretty(at)live(dot)co(dot)za

Sylvia92 said...

Hi ! I just discovered your blog and it's amazing. You are so talented. I love your albums and layouts. It's just gorgeous.
I'm glad I found you, you are inspiring ! Hugs from France.

Lisa said...

What a great prize! Thank you for the opportunity! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

it's so much fun to see you having so much fun. your blog is terrific and the prizes??? well, who wouldn't want to win. Thank you for sharing

TanishaRenee said...

WHAT A GENEROUS GIVEAWAY, TARA! Thanks for the chance to win!

A Crafty Mom said...

OMG Wow What a great giveaway Thank you for being so generous

Leah said...

Loving it! Great Giveaway and awesome blog!

Beth said...

WOW that is some giveaway! I love your work.

Keren Tamir said...

Oh this is amazing!! thank you so much!!

Elisa said...

We hope hope hope ... I do not win anything, I hope that this time the luck you remember me! Thanks for the opportunity!

theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.com said...

wow, this is amazing and so very generous - would love to be in with a chance to win, Many thanks BFN Carole

mitz said...

...simply magnique...way to WOW us.. thankx for the opportunity
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Becky Dunham said...

What a sweet bundle of goodies! Thanks for the chance to win Tara :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Charmaine said...

Thanks for the chance to win all those wonderful goodies. Hope you feel better soon!

perelka111 said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win. Lovely bunch of goodies here.

Hi, I'm Vicki said...

wow such an awesome giveaway, thanks for the opportunity to win and hope you feel better really soon xxx

Tracee said...

Wow great giveaway and I'm already a follower! Tx

Elise said...

A follower now, thanx for the chance to win such a great gift! Love your site and the beautiful things you make. Elise

Debbie said...

Wow - what a fabulous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Elzie said...

What a lovely blog candy.
Hope you are doing fine.
Love Elzie

Belinda said...

Wow Tara, that is SOME candy! I love your blog, you make such beautifull things! Keep on going!
Belinda, The Netherlands

Kelli thomas said...

So cool! Thanks for the chance.

sharon said...

Thank you for the chance win!!! Very cool eye candy!!!

Stampin2day said...

wow at the blog candy! I'm amazed at how much you have to give away!
Thank you for all the inspiration and also for a chance to win such a huge stash!
ps..I'm already a follower :o)
Hugs,
Barb aka Scrap2day

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Wow fabulous giveaway! I see lots and lots of yummy goodies from favorite brands! Thanks for the chance! been following your blog for a while, love your style and creations, keep it going ;)

Sarah-R said...

Wow - almost missed this! What an amazing and generous giveaway!

Annelies said...

Great giveaway! I'm already following your blog. Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin