home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Year of Bling!

Hi everyone! Well, good news and bad news on the 'me' front... I spent 5 hrs in the ER yesterday as I had difficulty breathing in the morning and after numerous tests, X-Rays, EKGs, blood work, etc... I'm apparantly 'fine'. The bad news is that I still feel like I have a tonne of bricks on my chest when I breathe. They've given me some bronchial dialators, steroid inhalers, etc. so I am hopeful these will help me through the worst part. Scary feeling though.

On to much happier news - I'm very excited and proud to say that I will be staying on with ZVA Creative for another year! Here is the full list of new 2012 Design Team members if you'd like to have a peek at their blogs. Cannot wait for another wonderful year of bling and blooms :>

Andrea Ewen - US
Carole Maurin - France
Christin Grönnslett - Sweden
Fabi Ormerod - Brazil
Jolanda Meurs - Netherlands
Karen Shady - Australia
Lisa Gregory - US
Lisa Johnson - US
Lisa Somerville - US
Nicole Martel - US
Robin Shakoor - US
Sarah Gough - New Zealand
Susan Lui - Singapore
Tara Orr (ME!!) - Canada
Windy Robinson - US (DT Coordinator)

Yukiko Ochi - Japan

Take Care!

10 comments:

EFI said...

Huge congratulations Tara!!!!

María Castillo said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Carmen said...

Oh my that IS scary!! I sure hope you're feeling better. I would do a follow up visit with my doctor. You can never be too safe! Congratulations on being on the Zva team again as well. You deserve it..you're very creative!!

Romy said...

That is such super exciting news! You always do such amazing work using the ZVA products and I can't wait to see what you'll create throughout this year:) Big congrats!

But so sorry to hear about you feeling so sick! Sending you tons of get well wishes!

Astrid Maclean said...

Sorry to hear about your breathing probs, must have been scary! Big congrats on your new appointment for 2012. I am loving the goodies you sent me!!

LISA said...

So sorry to hear about your not feeling well Tara. Drink plenty of fluids to keep the secretions flowing(sorry, sounds gross), and get plenty of rest!! Congrats on another year of Designing for ZVA!! I look forward to working along side of you through the next year!!

Kris Berc said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. What a frustrating and scary ordeal! Congratulations on another year with Zva! They are incredibly lucky to have you designing for them :)

Courtney V said...

hope your feeling better really soon! and congrats on another year!! I absolutely love your work

Geraldine said...

Hi Tara, I hope you are feeling better soon, that is a scary thing to happen. Congrats on being on the Zva design team for another year, love to see your work. Best wishes, Ger

Karen Shady said...

Im so looking forward to working with you on the Zva DT.... sorry to hear you havnt been well.. sending some healing vibes your way x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin