home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quick Update...

Hi everyone - so sorry for the lack of blog posts as of late.  I've been feeling quite nasty the past few weeks and have somehow come down with a pretty icky lung infection at the moment.  Most likely pneumonia and its not fun let me tell ya. :<  I know, poor me, blah, blah... I am on a broncial dialator and antibiotics now so hope that these will kick in sooner than later (not being able to breathe isn't very fun...)

In scrappy news, I promise to have lots 'n' lots to show you all very soon. So many projects are currently under wraps but I will be able to share them all with you within the next week.

26 comments:

Sobre el Arte y otras Aventuras said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take care and lots of rest. Don't worry about posting, health is first and we'll be here! :-D vron

Fran Brunke said...

Take care of y-o-u! Be well soon.

Becky Dunham said...

As someone who deals with asthma on a daily basis, I know how hard it is not to be able to breathe :( I hope you feel better soon Tara. Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluid.

Tanya said...

Take care, feel better soon! :)

Unknown said...

Feel better soon

juli (sweetpz) said...

Get well soon! MY two little ones are slowly getting over their sickness too! Sneezies and coughies... blah!

Margie Higuchi said...

Ooo Tara! Hope you get better soon to your scrappy self! Miss your posts and inspiration! Sending you some healthy {{{vibes}}}!! xo

Denni said...

Rest up and feel better soon!!
{hugs}

Kris Berc said...

Tara, take good care of yourself and feel better real soon!

Dara Lynn said...

We all have had "that lung junk"! We are on a first name basis with the pharmacist! lol Wishing you a speedy recovery....rest...rest..and more rest...I promise you ...we will wait for you girlie!
Get well soon!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Take care my friend!!!
xoxo
Luzma

María Castillo said...

Hope you feel better soon. I will be waiting to see your new creations! =)

LisiB said...

Get better soon. not being able to breath is ...... NO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Tara! I miss your creations.

Rachael Elliott said...

Hope you start to feel better soon :)

Tracee said...

Hope you feel better soon. Tx

Katherine said...

I look forward to seeing all your creations - rest up and get better :)

Rachael Funnell said...

Oh! MY! That's NO good..
HOPEFULLY your are on the mend!!!
Take Care....
xx

Lizzyc said...

oh dear.. i trust you will be on the mend really soon... take care..xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds horrible. Hope you feel better soon.

Shona said...

awww Lung invections are not fun! I hope you are feeling better very soon :)

Tona said...

Take care of yourself. I hope you start feeling better real soon.

Karen Shady said...

HI :) Im sorry to read you are unwell. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Im looking forward to working alongside you on the Zva creative DT :)

Lucy said...

Hope you feel better real soon :)

zandra said...

Ouch! Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugz, Z

mow180 said...

This has hit our house too so I really understand just how yucky you have felt. Take care of yourself.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin