Here is my take on the trick or treat bag. I love the warm, rich colours in this collection. Lots of fussy cutting on this project with many popped out elements.
I am simply in love and addicted to all the Metal Staples from Graphic 45. I think I use their hinges on pretty much every project I create!
I also used some of Graphic 45's newly released chipboard tags to add a little dimension. For the metal button, I simply painted the inside a rusty colour to match the papers. The beautiful ribbon is from May Arts.
Thank you so much for your visit today!!













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







11 comments:
This is just way cool!
very cool yes...love the colors :)
What a beautiful way to jazz up that paper bag! Awesome work as usual!
Love this bag. I hope you don't plan to give it away. I would put it in my scraproom.
Love this!
Love this project!
OMG! Tara this is stunning!!!!
Oh I love the bag!!!! Im always nervous about decorating a bag and I have no idea why. Just something new that Im afraid I will mess up. But you make it look so easy and adorable. Ok I will try it!!!
wow, awesome work!! Love what you made with the paper bag!
Gorgeous altered bag, I love the Magic of Oz paper collection, best wishes.
Who would have believed this was once a humble paper bag - it is now a work of art. Beautifully done, love the colours you went with from the Oz papers.... Hugs x
Post a Comment