home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Classy Curtain Call

Happy weekend everyone!! I hope that everyone out East is staying safe during this whole ordeal with 'Irene' - how scary!! My thoughts are with you all.

I have a few simple cards to share with you today using the elegant Curtain Call collection from Graphic 45.

Both cards are quite clean and simple but I really wanted to focus on the beautiful images in the papers themselves.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few photos and updates on my wee ones (who are all super sick right now... ugh - perfect timing with the start of school only a week or so away...) and please join me on Monday, August 29th for ZVA Creative's monthly blog hop!!

Take care

4 comments:

Shona said...

great cards...hope the kiddos are all better soon :)

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Simple, pretty and elegant!!

Jolaine Frias said...

Very beautiful cards Tara! Love how you made the paper and designs shine by keeping them simple and elegant! Hope your babies feel better soon!

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful cards Tara, stylish and elegant.... Hugs x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin