home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Fun

It's mid summer now and we're full stream ahead with the beautiful, warm, sunny weather (finally)! What's a mommy to do for two and a half months with all three little ones home??? Well, we got a kiddie pool - er, make that 3 kiddie pools, and the kids could not be more delighted!
I also wanted to share a little video of Miss E. singing her 'swimming' song - its an original (in case you're wondering - LOL)

Hee.... worth that video alone eh?
Be back on Monday with an awesome Blog Hop with Graphic 45!!! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

kathy sheely said...

Tara, this is priceless! THOSE are some of the wonderful moments that we sometimes take for granted. Thanks for sharing your little darling with us! I think I NEED to go get my grandson now...he is 4 too!

Scrapthat said...

Awww...sweet! Definitely vid worthy!
I too am glad that summer finally made an appearance! :)

Unknown said...

this is so lovely .. she can sing beautifully and very clearly that see love to swim LOL.. it was a pleasure to listen to, I had to smile

xx Carla

Denni said...

LOL!! I've always thought that she was too cute in just the pics on your layouts, but gosh to hear that tiny little voice sing her song - OHMYGOSH she is too stinkin adorable! LOL!! Enjoy your summer!

Carol W. said...

LOL...love her 'swimming' song! She is too adorable! Beautiful pictures of your kids. TFS

Jona Panesa said...

awesome photos!!! loved cooling in the pool too since we have summer almost all year round!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin