Happy August!! How time flies... Did you realize that I started scrapping in November of 2008? Almost 3 years ago now, I started my blog, my passion for crafting and look at how far I've come!! I CANNOT belive that I have over 900 people who 'willingly' come to my site for inspiration! UNREAL! I am over the top grateful to each and every one of you and want to thank you all - from the bottom of my heart - for your continued support, encouraging words and constant rapport. If I reach the 1000 'followers' mark, I think I'll have to do a super-de-dooper giveaway or something right!?
For now, let me share with you my August giveaway. A little something for everyone....
Petaloo,
Prima,
Graphic 45 Metal Staples and Stamps...
ZVA Creative Blooms and Bling!
Pretty delish non? You have until August 17th to win this nummy giveaway. All you need to do is become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already) and leave a comment on THIS post. If you could mention on your blog, fb, twitter - all the better!!
Good luck ladies - thank you sooo much for your continued support!
119 comments:
Oh my goodness, what an amazing giveaway!!! Truly awesome, thanks for the chance to win!
Not surprised you have so many followers... your work is just amazing!!! Thanks for all the inspiration and look forward to many more visits to your blog!!
Cheers, Robin
wowser, what a huge giveaway!! congrats on the huge number of followers, so not surprised as your work is amazing. :)
Fantastic stash of goodies!
You are amazingly generous in your fabulous give-away.
I posted your treasures on my sidebar :).
I would love a chance to win kit! Thank you for the opportunity, Tara!!!
Good Luck getting to 1000. I am sure you will get there before you know it. congrats on your scrapaversary.
oh my gosh what a parcel of goodies this is!! Thank you so muchh for the chance to win- i would absolutely love this to come winging its way to me here in NZ! Your work is amazing and its not surprising that you have so many followers as yoou are an inspiration!!
i have been a follower for ages and just love to see what you have been up to!!
Such a generous giveaway, and some really unique items. Yummy. Your 1000 followers are just a few clicks behind me.
wow tara that is a very generous give away..I love your blog and have admired your work since finding your blog some months ago.You are on my fav list and I have become a follower..
Another Awesome giveaway Tara...you are too kind!
Good luck on reaching 1000!!! I'm already a follower.
Tara, you are so talented and I can't believe all the goodies that you are willing to part with:) Thank you for what you do and that you share your amazing talent with us!
Oh my gosh! Wow, what a generous giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win!!
What a great give away!
Keep up the great work, I love your designs - you are truly inspiring!
Hi Tara
Congratulations!!!!
Tks for the chance to win this wonderful giveaway
xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com
i am a follower now! Wow... that is some blog candy girl! Amazing just like your blog.
wow what an awesome giveaway! im already your folower.
michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com
Such an awesome give away! Lots of great goodies!
Oh wow, your giveaways are always packed with the most amazing goodies....you are sooo generous! Thank you so much for the inspiration you always give me with your gorgeous creations:)
Love your blog! I'm a follower! Such a terrific giveaway - thanks for the chance to win!
Tara- you are the first blog I open every day--it inspires my whole day---thank you
Keep up the inspiring work. from Martha
what a fantastic giveaway. thanks for the chance to win. i've been a follower for a long time.
littlen44atgmaildotcom
Wow! This is an amazing giveaway! I have been following for a long time, too! I know you will hit the 1000 mark soon!
what an awesome giveaway!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm already a follower and I love your work! I also posted your pic on my blog sidebar: http://ayeletbarkay.blogspot.com
Good luck on reaching 1000 followers, it's not far away... :-)
I can't believe you have only been scrapping for 3 years. Your stuff is always so amazing. thanks for the chance to win all those goodies.
Wow! This is an awesome giveaway! Thank you for a chance to win this!
This is a great giveaway! Thanks for sharing your generosity! LOve your layouts! Thanks
I think you do amazing work! Thank you for the chance to win your amazing giveaway!!!
Those are some great goodies! Thank you for the chance to win, good luck everyone!
You are just the sweetest with your awesome giveaways! More than anything I love your amazing projects, your blog is so inspirational! Thank you. :D
Wow Tara, you are so generous!! Yhanks for the chance to win all this amazing stuff! I will cross my fingers every day!
What a GiveAway ... WAUW!! I so want this to fly to Denmark :o) So many lovely items. I became a follower of your awesome blog just a few days ago, and now i have left a comment too. Now ill go add you giveaway picture to the sidebar at my blog: www.pipserier.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for the chance to win.
wow... Tara thanks so much for the opportunity to win. Your blog is an inspiration to me :)
What an fabulous giveaway full of so many awesome products. Thanks for the chance to win them. Love seeing your layouts. I get lots of inspiration from them.
Congrats on 3 years of hosting a creative and successful blog! I have been a follower for quite a while and look forward to seeing your work! Thank you for sharing this yummy giveaway with us!
Tara,
This is so generous of you! I love your blog. Mine looks so plain and uninviting. I'm glad you posted about your blog so I could find it!
God Bless!
~dee
Wow .. What a giveaway !!
I just love it !!
Wow what a generous giveaway. I am a follower! Thank you for the chance to win this awesome giveaway. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Joyce
jjocarlson@yahoo.com
What a fabulous and generous giveaway. I have no idea how i discovered your blog, to be honest, but I am so glad I did. I have loved reading your blog and learning new things. Thanks for the option to win thats just a bonus to me!
Wow - what a delight for someone! Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter - just found and am subscribed to your site - love it!
Your work is amazing so of course you have lots of stalkers..... I mean followers. LOL! I have been a follower for awhile now and this giveaway is awesome! I would love to win!!
Have to agree with everyone - WOW- what a fantastic giveaway. Betty
Wow! I'm in heaven looking at all of the beautiful things and my mind is racing with possibilities :) Your blog is beautiful, your work gorgeous and I am very happy to have found it today! I am now a follower ... and a fan. Thank you!!
Wow Tara, what an amazing giveaway!! And I love your work so of course I've been following for some time :)
Awesome stash! I love your blog, just became a follower. Thanks for the chance to win!
what a great giveaway. thanks for giving a change to win.
thanks for giving everyone a great chance at winning this.
thanks for giving everyone a great chance.
I am in LOVE with this months giveaway. Crossing my fingers and toes!
Your work is amazing! Love it all
What an amazing giveaway! I am a follower and you're in my Google Reader!
Wauw what a super give away!!!!
I love your blog!
Thanx for the change!!!
Wow! fantastic giveaway! I can't believe theres so many things there i haven't even seen or used yet! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us!
hugs
juli
Wow - what an amazingly generous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!
I became a follower! What an unbelievable giveaway! Can't wait to investigate your blog a little further! Thanks!
Wow thank you for this chance! this is beautiful!
Congratulations on 3 years of inspiring us! I found you through a Zva Creative blog hop and have watched you grow and create for some pretty awesome companies. Thank YOU for all the time, effort, and giving of yourself! Only Tara could put this AWESOME giveaway together!!!!!
You certainly must have an amazing stash if this is what you are giving away. Very sweet of you to do so.
I am constantly amazed every time I visit you blog, your work is so inspiring and I love it :)
Thanks for a wonderful chance to win such awesome goodies.
GEE I think this is a "super-de-dooper" giveaway. thank you tara for all your inspiration through the years.
Once again thanks for your generosity. Maybe I don't always comment but since I discovered you I always check the blog to see your new projects, they are very inspirational! Thanks again! :D Vron
Oh my, your creations are wonderful.... Thank you so much for your inspirations and the chance to win these goodies...ana
wow now that is an impressive giveaway. Am a follower from way back and still get inspired daily from your beautiful creations
OK!!! I'm following you now! Don't know why I havent until this moment, you have been on my favorites list FOREVER!!! Thanks for the incentive...and all the inspiration. I have to admit I have "scraplifted" a number of your LO's (for personal use, of course).
Happy Anniversary! You're blog has given me so much inspiration and I love it.
Thank you for the time and effort you put into inspiring us!
P.S. what awesome blog candy!
Congratulations on all your success. Thank you for the chance to win some fabulous goodies! I post your giveaway in my sidebar.
I'm a follower! what an awesome giveaway - thanks for the chance to win!
WOW Thanks for the chance to win and Love all you inspiration
I am a follower!!
wow! Tara! I remember the first time I saw your work, you were guest designer at MCS, and I loved your style from the get go! You have come far! Thank you for the opportunity to win this candy!
what an amazing giveaway! you mean this isn't super-de-dooper enough?! thank for the chance to win!
Fab Giveaway Tara!!!! Thanks for the chance
daniellehigginbottom at hotmail dot com
Love your blog, Tara! Yours is one of my first go to sites for inspiration!! Thanks for the chance to win such fabulous goodies. Sandi
What a fabulous giveaway!!! I follow you blog , as it is one of my favorites!!! I am always amazed at your beautiful creations!
awesome giveaway
just wining some of the goodies would be cool,thank for the chance and i place this on my facebook and blog!!follower
You have a beautiful blog,We are also freinds on Scrapbooking.com.I am a new follower of your blog!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
Ooooh, so much lovliness! Blown away by your generosity! Crossing my fingers! Hope you are having a happy summer! -Alisa
Fantastic giveaway,I am a follower,
love ALL your layouts,the above post to this " A Little Love" is out of this world
Janet
Gosh, that's heaps of stuff !!! Thanks for the chance. Your latest layouts really awesome with all the intricate details!
What an amazing giveaway! You have a such a wonderful blog-so much inspiration-I will be back often.
Jennifer Palmer
http://scrappingundertheinfluence.blogspot.com/
So much talent in so few years of scrapping...
http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tara-orr-is-about-to-reach-1000
Not surprised you have so many followers... your work is just over the top amazing!!! Thank you so much for all the inspiration and I look forward to many more visits to your blog! I just love to look at your work - such detail
simply amazing
I'm a big fan for over a year now. You're a true inspiration. Thanks for the chance to win!! Very generous of you!
Already a follower of your blog! I alway look forward to seeing all of your beautiful work!
Generous giveaway. I am sure you will get to 1000 followers soon. YOu work is amazing!!! thanks for the change to win
No wonder you have so many followers ... Your work is fantastic!
Thanks for all the inspiration!!! And I hope you have many more followers!
Kiss
Taty
Wow Tara I can't believe this giveaway. You are too generous besides being so talented!! thank you so much. Please visit my blog I'd love to get feedback on my scrapbooking!!
http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/
Thank you for all your inspiration!!
Keren
Tara your works are a giveaway in itself you are such an inspiration and just seeing your beautiful creations brings me so much joy like a secret garden Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
oh and woohoo for the yummies too
take care
shar
I just looooove the stamp box stamps. Both the trees and the clouds!!! And the Bo Bunny papers is to die for!!! I hold my breathe and hope for luck :)
Will link to you!!!
So many goodies, you are too generous! Netter than being a follower, which usually means I don't remember to look at again, I have you bookmarked and scroll through my blog sites every day! I love seeing your beautiful, layered pages! I keep telling myself that I will, someday, get out those Websters papers and fussy cut like that! I haven't done it yet! But I will! I have now added myself as a follower, but will continue to have you on my "daily list". Thanks for all your inspiration!
I posted about your blog site and giveaway on my blog today! I love telling everyone else who I look up to and admire. Hope you don't mind! http://scrapnsurprise.blogspot.com/2011/08/today-i-aspire-to-be.html
what an amazing give away!! Your blog is always such inspiration for me, thank you for sharing your talents with us all :D
Wow Tara you do amazing work thanks for the inspiration
You have so many followers because you are such a talented & inspiring artist! Your work is gorgeous! And your giveaway is so generous!
Love your style! One day I hope to be able to create such beautiful things! How do you find the time with three kids??? Amazing!!! :)
OMG I just love your beautiful layouts. Wish I could do that! Exciting to have another giveaway to enter...crossing my fingers!!!
love your blog
great candy
I'm a subscriber/follower. Love your stuff. Thanks for such a great giveaway!
I can only hope to win ... I ask for help to the wonderful luck for this award! kisses
Tara I've been checking on your blog for some time now and you are just getting better and better. This is some giveaway. Maybe I'll be lucky!
Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com
WOW!! THANKS for the FABULOUS CHANCE TO WIN!! I can't beleive all the yumminess in that prize package!! =) I LOVE your work and I like seeing all the things that you come up with!! P.S that video of your daughter is too cute!! My son Beckett is 4 and he kept asking why she wasn't saying HI back to him!! I had to laugh!! I think we watched her sing about 4 times!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MONTH!! =)
WOW! Thank you for the chance! Amazing giveaway!!!
Fabulous giveaway Tara, Someone is going to be really lucky. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
Hugs, Rosalee
Fabulous giveaway. Thanks for sharing.
Your work is absolutely gorgeous! TFS and Thanks for the chance at this awesome giveaway :)
Count me in to this amazing prize! Love your work! Greetings from the Aaland Islands/Finland :)
Hi Tara,
I really like your style, so I am a follower now, as your work is definitely an inspiration. Thanks also for the chance to win such goodies -- the winner will be very lucky. :) Oh, and -- I put a link to your giveaway on the sidebar of my blog.
Happy creating,
Birgit
I have been following you on Google reader for at least a year now. I love your work and I love all the bling and pretty flowers and things in this most generous contest. Thanks for a lot of enjoyable hours looking at your layouts. Robin
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing the love! I would be super delighted to win this amazing giveaway! Patsy from
HeARTworks
I am just starting to scrap and this giveaway would really help get my stash built up to scrap with. Awesome giveaway. Love your layouts and the inspiration that I get from them.
I just found your blog~Wow!! Love your work and what a fantastic give away!
Blessings,
Deb
What an awesome giveaway!!! Thanks so much for the chance to win :) Love your layouts!
I am a follower through Atom but I also now am an official follwer on your blog also. What brought me to your blog was that it was mentioned on someone else's blog about your layouts and I have to say they are AMAZING. As they say not a piece unturned.
Good Luck on all your Creativity
Toniann
Wow! What an awesome giveaway! I am a regular visitor of your blog, and i am a big fan of your work, i find it very inpirational. Thank you for the chance to win: Szilvi
How did I miss this giveaway! I fear I am too late, but I know your winner is going to be SO excited! I've followed you for a while!
Wow, Wow ,Wow what fabulous work. I wish I have just a small amount of your talent.Wow I am so glad a friend told me to take a peak at the web site, Fantastic just love it all. Deb
Amazing giveaway. I know I"m jumping in right at the last minute, but I just discovered you on Bo Bunny. You have fabulous creativity. I have loved looking back over your blog and seeing what you do. You have a new fan!
WOW!!!! boy did I miss out on a fantastic blog candy!! Would of been a fantastic birthday present and made my hate for birthday alittle easier to swallow LOL!!!!
I haven't seen who won, but who ever it was, is the luckiest person!!!!! congrats to who ever it was that won.
First, congratulations on another year on G45 Design Team. Your give away is an incredible collection and a wonderful thing to share with your fans. Thanks for giving us all a chance to win something like this.
Pat
Post a Comment