There is now an added twist to our blog hops, YAY! As you know, Zva offers so many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. We want to make sure that they shine bright for you, so each designer was asked to share a creation using a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project.
The Blog Hop begins at Kim Hughes' blog. She will have the complete list of all blogs that are participating in case there is a glitch along the way. If you would like to play along, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way. Hidden on FIVE of the blogs is a Zva Creative prize package ...YAY! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.
The Blog Hop starts today, January 24th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 25th and the 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, January 26th on each of the five winning blogs. The full list will be found on Kim Hughes‘s blog as well (linked above). We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to all of the blogs once again on Wednesday...plus, you never know what kind of inspirational creation that you may find there. All you need to do is leave a comment on this Zva Blog Hop post...you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. The more times you leave a comment along the blog hop path though, the more chances you will have to be one of the lucky winners.
I created this page using the beautiful Navy Blue Pearl flourishes from ZVA. The bulk paper roses are also by ZVA and I chose the cream, green and white ones (which I misted a slight gold/beige tone) to coordinate with my papers. These little beauties are so versatile and come in a variety of different sizes. So elegant!

The blog hop begins at the blog of Kim HughesYour next stop is at the blog of Susan Lui
Thank you SO MUCH for joining us!!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







148 comments:
Love those butterflies! And the swirls, too!
WOW! This layout is absolutely breathtaking! Love all the elegant details, the blue swirls, the paper flowers, the paper. Perfection!
stumming,as usual this is one of the blogs i go to daily.so inspiring
STUNNING layout tara! It's gorgeous!!
Love all the details....very pretty!
Tara...I love this! So gorgeous and elegant!
wow this is very great details and Ilove the butterflies wonderful job on this!!!
I love this page. It is so girlie and nostaglic looking.
Hi Tara, as always your layout is fabulous. Have lots of blog hop fun Jolanda
Great job! Love the color choices.
Tara this lo is dreamy, so pretty!
*thud* Drop dead gorgeous! I need those roses and pearl flourishes!
Your layouts are always so gorgeous and elegant! I love the new paper roses!
Oh my, I'm completely in love with this layout, Tara. I adore your soft colour pattern. The different tones of blue compliment that priceless picture just beautifully.
Wow, this is just gorgeous! So many beautiful details!
This is beautiful! I love this paper collection and the photo you chose is fabulous! These little pearl flourishes are so pretty, never knew they made them in blue!
the page is gorgeous
this is absolutely lovely
Beautiful layout...I just adore our work!
wow. what else can I say? wow
Very pretty layout. I like your choice of colors & the flowers, butterflies & swirls. Perfect layout for a little girl.
very pretty
Wow! What a gorgeous scrapbook page! Love those Zva navy blue flourishes and those gorgeous flowers!!!
such a wonderful page. Love how the flourish draws me further into the design
Just gorgeous! You're very talented!
Tara I love your work...flowers are very pretty
Tara, you truly make the most beautiful things!!! This is gorgeous
I just love all of these chances to win and how you all find time to create works of art to show and tell along the way. Thank you!
Such a beautiful layout you made. Love the photo aswell.
xx Anita
Oh my.....another gorgeous layout. You make the most beautiful pages, Tara. This one is no exception!
Love that you made a scrapbook page. I find so few of them. It is a wonderful page and thanks for sharing
The navy flourish adds so much to your scrapbook page. I would never have thought to use Zva flourishes in a scrapbook (can you tell I don't use them much yet?). Love it!
Beautiful layout...a work of art!
Great layout! So many stunning details!
This is beautiful!! I love that every small detail compliments the fabulous photo!! Gorgeous!
Gorgeous! As someone already commented the combination of photo and papers makes it such a nostalgic LO. Really lovely!!
WOW, Tara, your page is sweet. So girly. I see that little 'red' outfit in my mind. LOL
Wow, that is just beautiful!! TFS.
stunning the LO is great
This page is too much for words, I don't know what to say. I could look at the creation all day.
Beautiful...simply beautiful!
Wow Tara..this just leaves me speechless!! It's stunning!!
I LOVE this layout! It is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
Absolutely stunning, amazing details!!
What a beautiful layout!! All the creativity is unbelievable. Love it.
Karen
I love your page. It's just beautiful.
OMG, this is jaw dropping! Just gorgeous. I just found your blog, off to check it out.
Wow! Just wow!
What an amazing scrapbook page love it!
God Bless,
Jeanine
wow the Navy Blue Pearls are gorgeous and go perfectly with that amazing layout :) Gorgeous
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
WOW! What a page, love it.
I'm not usually into scrap booking, but this page is just very beautiful. The way you have the butterflies, the wording and all, just made for a perfect page.
OMG!
Your layouts are always so gorgeous and elegant!
Stunning LO!! LOVE the butterflies and the navy pearls!!
Stunning!! Sigh
wow - such a gorgeous page. I love it. The navy pearl swirls are interesting as they are such an unusual colour and the combination with the roses (also gorgeous) works perfectly. Very inspirational.
So many pretty details to look at! Love the romantic feel of this page. :)
This is absolutely stunning! Wow!
gorgeous as usual. I love misting flowers to customize - they look fab here!
Absolutely stunning page! I love the ZVA products you used on it! Your blog is full of so many lovely things to look at! TFS!
Jill
What a lovely layout! It's just full of goodness! TFS
Another great LO ;)
That zva is perfect! Loving the hop!
I love everything about this card... so beautiful!
Such an amazing layout. This is absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!
omg....stunning! the photo is priceless.
I love that layout...sooo vintage looking and the colors are gorgeous.
Beautiful work as always. Love the pearls.
Although there is a lot going on, it is somehow isn't a chaotic layout and givens an overall calming impression. What an accomplishment!! Very Nice!
Wow! Just lovely.
Oh my goodness..the layering here is just delicious!!!
wow
what a beautiful layout. I just love the pictures.
hugs Heidie
It's absolutely beautiful!!
so sweet! i love how you combined the b/w photo with navy pearls--beautiful!
Absolutely admirable!
Incredible page! So beautiful and elegant
Such evocative imagery~!
Wow- there are so many beautiful things on this layout! I love the butterflies and the flowers, and of course the pearl flourishes are simply drool worthy!
I sound like a broken record every time I leave a comment....this is gorgeous!!! beautiful job.
wow! very beautyful! love the green and white roses!
Wow, such a beautiful LO, the colors are striking!!
This is a beautiful layout. I love everything about it...the colors and the textures and the bling....
Wow-stunning use of the pearls and flowers-beautiful.
An absolutely stunning page design, Tara - what a gorgeous photo to create with too!
Lovely LO!!
I like your scrap page and love the butterfly and the pearl. Thank you for sharing.
Delama
Gorgous layout!! Love the layers.
Thanks!
Gorgeous layout! Your photo is adorable and love your embellishing.
Your layouts are so gorgeous!
So beutiful!
So beautiful!
another beautiful LO....
Just gorgeous as always! Love the beautiful pearl swirls on your layout!
Navy, green and cream -- what a wonderful combo-- the flowrers are absolutely gorgeous with the navy swirls! Stunning with Zva!
Jaw Droppingly Beautiful. You always do amazing work!
What a gorgeous Layout! beautiful work!
Oh Tara, this is stunning!
Gorgeous LO! I love the colors!
jpshirley@ymail.com
Your layout is so beautiful, Tara! Love those butterflies and how they just pop off the page!
What a beautiful layout!
Wow, you always have such amazing details!
Love your page. Beautiful!!
Fantastic looking layout, lovely design.
What a gorgeous page! Including the photo!
Your work is always stunning. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous! Lovely embellishments and colors. :o)
This is gorgeous
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful page. Your use of color is flawless, great style and the flowers add such a romantic touch!
What a delicate and elegant layout!! Love your work:-)
WoW! Beautiful LO! Love the swirls and flowers!
Absolutely beautiful; makes me want to go create!
Lovely nostalgic looking photo.
Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!
Stunning! Love your design.
Wow I love these zva flowers & flourishes.Beautiful layout.
Love this! Those few green roses are perfect too! x
beautiful work as usual, where did those butterflies come from\\\\\\\/
ava
How beautiful I have to get me some of Zvas jewels
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/
My goodness, what a stunning layout! Love how you used your Zva products. Thanks for the inspiration!
Stunning page.
Wow, what a stunning page. I am in awe. Love the pearls and flowers.
quite simply put ... stunning !
Precious!Like a view into the sweetness of a child's soul.
Absolutely gorgeous layout! Oh,those navy pearls! They remind me of my birthstone (sapphire)and I bet they are just beautiful in person!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is fabulous! I love it!!! :D :D :D
All your work is amazing! I'm following you now! :D
oh that layout is just so yummy.
Tara, had to check out the rest of your blogs, your work is gorgeous.
Absolutely stunning Tara!!! I love your mix of colours - just divine.
Absolutely breathtaking-frome the photography to all of the sweet little touches!
wow!
so absolutely a beauty!!!
love it.....
Breath takingly stunning the workmanship is exqusite Tara I so love the navy and cream....
Oh, how beautiful!!! Love every detail!
I LOVE everything about this page. Just BEAUTIFUL!! :)
Gorgeous layout!!!Too many stunning details to mention! Thanks so much for sharing!!
What a gorgeous page!!! You're very talented! Thanks for the inspiration!
Butterflies and roses. My 2 favorite things. Beautiful work. J
Wow what a GORGEOUS layout! I love the navy pearls, so elegant.
another amazing page - love the colors
OH that layout is beautiful! I love it! Love the navy swirls and the flowers!
I LOVE your LOs... been looking at your blog for a long time. You are one of my favorite designers.
Thanks for sharing.
Wow, your page is so pretty!
WOW! This lo is just incredible! Gorgeous details and I love how you did your title! Fabulous inspiration. TFS
This is a beautiful layout. I love the butterflies as well as the swirls.
Sue
Your layout is stunning!
Just incredible! I love your layout! Very detailed! Love the swirls and the flowers. I will definitely be stalking...err.. I mean... following you! ;D
gorgeous, love all of your beautiful details
Awesome, love the creativity which makes my work look juvenile. Maybe someday.
so pretty!!! As always, your layouts inspire me =D just beautiful. love the green flowers.
Post a Comment