Tara Orr
Guiseppa Gubler
Nancy Doren
Tomoko Takahashi
Kim Hughes
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a ZVA prize package worth $30.00.
Wait a sec.... MY name is up there!
Okay.... so the WINNER from MY blog is......
** SHONA **
Shona said...
"wow the Navy Blue Pearls are gorgeous and go perfectly with that amazing layout :) Gorgeous"
January 24, 2011 9:05 AM
Shona, please fire me off an email - torrjorr[at]shaw[dot]ca - so we can send out your wonderful ZVA Prize pack !
Thank you to everyone who played along this month and thank you to everyone for such wonderful comments and feedback on my project!! I love to create and am happy to inspire - you guys are awesome!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
yippeeeee thats me :) thanks I just sent you an email...cant wait to get it
Congratulatons, Shona!
Post a Comment