home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHA Sneaks and Snow Pics!

Yes, oh yes.... its about that time!! Have you seen the new blooms and trims from Petaloo?? WHAT?! Well, head on over to the Petaloo blog for some sneaky peeky peeks of their CHA goodies - starting today!!

Guess what else....
It SNOWED last night! I was CRAZY excited - like a little kid on Christmas eve! I took pics last night of the snow falling and hoped like crazy it would stick long enough for the kids to have a play in it today.



We must have received 15cm last night and I hate to say, its almost all melted now :< Oh well, fun while it lasted!

Off I go to create some more beautiful CHA goodness!! A demain!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your layout at the Petaloo blog turned out gorgeous! And I like that card too. I'm dieing to see the new Petaloo sneaks. Ii totally agree: snow is so much fun:) And it's also a great opportunity to take a few sweet pictures of your children:)

Crystal Thomas said...

Great layout! What great pictures I can't wait to see them on scrap pages.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin