If you'd like to take a peek at my brand spankin' new ETSY store - click HERE!!! So cool - I'm totally excited! There are so many unique things to be found on that site. I have only just started posting my projects. I plan to add several more cards, layouts, altered items and mini albums in the next little bit so please be patient.
I am also more than happy to create customized projects if anyone is interested. Just fire me off an email with your desired project, photos if applicable, preferred style and we can take it from there :>
Also wanted to share a sweet card I created using Bo Bunny's Crazy Love Collection. I actually made this with their Card Kit - but revamped it slightly by adding ribbon, faux stitching and altering the shape of the card. Never thought there would come a day where I actually enjoyed creating cards...Enjoy your evening!!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
congrats on opening your Etsy shop! It's filled with supercuteness! Adore the Halloween in Wonderland mini!
that's awesome, congrats!
Good for you! Particularly like that you'll design for others!
Post a Comment