Sorry for the delay - was out and about today! Without further adieu, the winner of my October Blog Giveaway is ANNA!!
Anna said...
WOW What a giveaway!!! I am now a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com
October 26, 2010 10:44 AM
Anna, if you could please send me an email at torrjorr(at)shaw(dot)ca with your contact info, I'll get your package out to you as soon as I can!
Thank you to everyone for taking the time to visit me and comment on my projects - I read all of your lovely comments and really do appreciate each and every one. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful audience to whom I can showcase my work!
Enjoy the rest of your wonderful evening.










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







4 comments:
Congrats to Anna. Thanks again for the chance to win something special.
Congratulation Anna!!! Tara thank you for your generous candy!!!
Congratulations, Anna!
Thank you thank you thank you. Wow what an awesome prize. WOW
Post a Comment