Because its important to do this when you're a girl... It lifts your spirits, makes you smile and makes you feel like a little kid again. This is a photo of my daughter and I testing out our twirly dresses (mine was totally the winner by far!)
Scrap That's September Kit is just crammed full of shabby chic goodness! I love the vintage feel you get when everything - flowers, paper, butterflies, etc is layered and distressed!
The gorgeous pearl flourish is from ZVA Creative. A perfect finish to any flower (in my opinion!)
I ended up applying distress paint to the Basic Grey Capella Doily and love how it turned out!Thanks for stopping by today - I appreciate all the love and comments you all leave me. Only a few more days until I announce the winner of my HUGE blog giveaway!!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow - the ZVA Creative Blog Hop starts bright and early!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Ohh that photo is gorgeous !! Look like you two had some fun ;0) Beautiful layout !! TFS xx Tina
Just beautiful!!
Your LO is awesome!!! And the moment that the photo captured,seems so lovely!!!
Post a Comment