home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bo Bunny!!


So..... I made the Bo Bunny Design Team!!!! CANNOT believe it and am completely over the moon right now!! SO crazy - no call, no warning - just browsing through their blog this morning to find this...

Alrighty.....
Here we go.....
Without further ado.....
In no particular order......

Our returning team members:

Juliana Michaels
Patti Milazzo
Carole Janson
Shanna Vineyard

Our new USA team members:

Becky Williams
Robbie Herring
Debbie Sherman
Sarah Eclavea
France Sylvia

Our new members from around the world:


Mireille Divjak - Netherlands
Jolanda Meurs - Netherlands
Irene Tan - Malaysia
Tomoko Takahashi - Japan
Luzma Bruna - Chile
Mahlin Wiggur - Sweden
Agnieszka Piskorz - Poland
Christiane Mïller - Germany
Kathleen Glossop - Australia
Michele Beck - France
Celi Mara - Brazil
Carin McDonough - UK
Samantha Wright - South Africa
Janis Medina -Maghinay - Philippines
Tara Orr - Canada
Gabrielle Pollacco - Canada


Whoop!!! On cloud 9 today for sure!!! Thanks for letting me toot!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I am over the moon excited for you Tara. You truly deserve this and I'm so looking forward to seeing your Bo Bunny projects.

LG said...

Woohoo saw that! Congrats girlie you deserve it. i was procrastinating on applying but I cant handle more assignments anymore but im so happy you made it

Luz Maria Bruna said...

CONGRATS my lovely friend!!!! I`m feeling the same as you!!!
Luzma

my paper love studio said...

a huge huge congrats tara!!! and can't wait to see even more amazing magic from you!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara- that is such fantastic news- and so well deserved!! Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations using these amazing products!
Francine

Carmen said...

That's so cool! Congratulations Tara!!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Tara! Good to see some Canadian faces on the team!

Denni said...

Congrats to you!! You do amazing and beautiful work they would be crazy not to include you!

Can't wait to see what you create
:)

On my way... said...

I knooooow!!! So sneaky sneaky of them!! CONGRATS! Looking forward to getting to know ya :)

xx

Miss Mary said...

OMG!!! SO AWESOME!!!! BIG CONGRATS!!! I love Bo Bunny and can't wait to see your LO's!

Christiane said...

huge CONGRATS from germany!!

Unknown said...

huge congrats Hun!!!

Adrienne said...

Congratulations Tara. so well deserved!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin