home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrap That! August Kit Reveal

Today is the day! The August kit from Scrap That! is ready to go and its filled full of gorgeous papers from The Girls' Paperie - not to mention tons of amazing ribbon, flowers, pearls, fabric, buttons, pins, tulle, liquid pearls, etc. AMAZING!

Here is my mom and dd in the backyard. Love these photos - so very obvious of how much they love eachother - a true grammy bond - my kids' 'other mother'!

Beautiful vintage, lacy blooms and pearl flourishes! The kit also comes with a sheet of tags/cards to cut out which match perfectly with the papers this month. I loved using these - added just the perfect touch to my layouts and so unique.

This is the tulle included in the kit. A baby-soft pink originally. I found it too hard to see so I painted it and when it dried, a few of the holes remained covered with the paint - totally loved the effect!

Ok, so the doily was from my stash but what would one of my layouts be without one right? Originally white and I painted pink and added some crackle paint.

Loved working with this kit - so feminine and romantic. (My ratio of layouts for my dd and ds are totally out of wack now!)

Will be back tomorrow with some more layouts to share!

PS - found 5 more four leaf clovers today - up to 12 now!! (tried to preserve them by applying to a sheet of cardstock and glossy accenting??? we'll see what happens...)

2 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Beautiful layout, and beautiful photo of you!!! I certainly have so much clover growing, more clover than grass! I should be able to find me a few too!

LG said...

Loving all the details on this one. I am intrigued with what you are going to do with those clovers :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin