Debbie Olson
Veronica Goh
Julia Stainton
Kim Moreno
Jillian Deiling Cassity
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00.
Congrats winners!
Also wanted to share another project I did with some NEW CHA releases!! Can you say YUMMY!!!!
There are so many new and amazing bling pieces coming up!! For this layout I've used the NEW crystal leaves and the NEW pearl and crystal flourishes!
More blooms!! New colours!

Have a heap more to post so will space them out throughout the week - nothing like a little suspense eh?
Happy humpday!!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
In your layout, like how you put the 2 pictures side by side and diagonal. Very nice.
Post a Comment