SWEAR
I was 'weeding' (some people like to call it gardening - whatever...) our backyard and found the first. I was like - whoo, hoo - how cool is that?! Took pics, etc. Went back out, continued weeding and a few minutes later - another... whoo, hoo, pics, etc. This went on until I found the 7th! What the ???
Two things I conclude from this:We are clearly in need of some weeding and feeding (I had a pretty good selection of clovers).
Best get myself a lotto ticket (or 2!) - like, now!!
CRAZY!(NOTE: Some of the clover leafs look kinda weird b/c they haven't quite opened up yet - baby ones I guess - whatever, they still totally count!!)










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
OMG I wish my clover filled lawn had 4 leaf clovers instead of just bees! What a lucky day for you - or week since there's 7!
:)
Post a Comment