Jana Eubank
Carole Maurin
Teri Anderson
Tara Orr (SEE BELOW FOR MY WINNER)
Angelica Franssen
One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!
So...... The winner from my blog is...... BASERET!! Congrats!
Baseret said...
"This page is AMAZING!!love the flowers and how the crystals frame your picture."
Please email me your address so we can get your yummy prize to you ASAP!
I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for leaving such wonderful comments during the hop - I read them all and appreciate them so very much!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
:( looks like I missed something..so bummed. LOL Love all the Lo's at ST. All of them are just amazing.
hugs,
Post a Comment