Here are the rest of my projects I completed with the kit.
Just one of those lazy days spent with the kids in the backyard. A full afternoon of bubble blowing!
The gorgeous blooms are from Prima - I inked with my Walnut Distress ink so the petals stood out a little more and created the flourishes with one of my (very few) stamps.
Added a little bling from My Mind's Eye's Lush Collection (in the kit) to the flourishes and alphas - so much better!

Every Scrap That! kit comes with a wonderful sketch to inspire you. This layout was based on July's sketch - by LG! With so much layering of papers and embellies you are sure to see a soft and romantic result!
OK - was this kit MADE for me or what!? Crochet doilies INCLUDED in the kit! LOVE the texture they add and paired with the Prima blooms - nummo!
I ended up layering the flowers to create more dimension and Glimmer Misted the leaves in Sweet Clover.
Love this photo. My 5 year old and his point of view - LOL! A very monochromatic project and I think I like the end result.... definitely different than the other layouts - a much warmer feel non?
Although its hard to tell in the photos, the kit has this gorgeous tulle to play with. I ended up tucking mine under the 'frame' I cut out and it gives off a very subtle 3D effect (better in real life).
This layout almost didn't happen! I used pretty much my entire kit contents up and was left with this gorgeous die cut (which funnily enough was the first thing I wanted to use, but I guess my mojo took a turn the other way?) Rather than leaving I paired with some of Petaloo's Celebrations line - Hydrangeas in cream as well as ZVA Creative's beautiful pearl flourishes. The outcome is simple and elegant and I am really pleased I ended up scrapping this photo.










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







7 comments:
It's Stunning. Wonderful layout.
No kidding this kit was made for you! Great work, as always!
WOW - beautiful work, love the color palettes and layering and distressing of course!
Oh my gosh... *stunned*
Just beautiful, Tara!
The monochromatic layout is very well done with the layers of distressed paper. Love the "Point of View" idea. Very creative.
WOW!!! You make me want to scrap all the time. These are fabulous
Post a Comment