
I created this layout with some older papers from my stash (Making Memories Die Cut Delaney Stamp and some My Mind's Eye) and mixed them with a little Bo Bunny Persuasion and of course, the new CHA Releases from Petaloo.

I really can't seem to get enough of the Color Me Crazy Flower layers - they are just so versatile! I decided to keep them white and ink slightly around the edges to give them a little deapth. The centres are the new Tiffany's Treasures Jeweled Centres by Petaloo.

A few little tricks: I bought the heart doilies on sale at Michaels. I inked the edges of one brown and cut the middle of another out and glued together to pick up the browns in the photo.

The bling swirls were also originally clear but I used StazOn ink (love that stuff) and inked them brown to match. You can actually do that with anything really. StazOn sticks to everything and doesn't rub off like some inks will. I still go to my Distress Inks for paper but when I need something with real staying power, StazOn it is.










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
This is adorable!!!
Oh this is pretty. I love the lace border on the word print paper. Very nice in combination with the reds.
Post a Comment