You guessed it - another Petaloo layout! I also added in a good measure of Graphic 45 papers as they fit so well with the worn/rustic feel of the flowers!
These gorgeous blooms from Petaloo are their Flora Doodles Collection and for this layout I used Delila, Bristol and Sweat Peas - as well as their Color Me Crazy Embossed Leaves. I still can't get over the amount of variety in these flowers and the texture is to die for!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







8 comments:
I'm just going all swoooooney over this one. It's soooo amazing!
i love this tara!!! i hope there'll be petaloo in my lss too!!!
What a stunning layout! Just gorgeous!
Love the colors on this layout Tara...and that pic is just precious!!
soooooo beautiful!
Gorgeous colors those flowers are amazing!
BEAUTIFUL !! :)
The colors and layout are perfect.
Post a Comment