
Yippie!! I still cannot believe this is real!? I received an email yesterday inviting me to join the Petaloo Design Team for 2010! The website and blog are in the works - I will have more updates and goodies to share with you all very soon!!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

9 comments:
Wow - Congrats!! I had no idea they had a call on!
Congratulations!! It's gonna be so much fun working with you! :D
Yay!!! Tara!! congrats girl !!
Congratulations to a very deserving artist Tara
Yay and congrats! Great to be a part of this with you.
Hugs
Evana
Congratulations....I look forward to getting to know you better:)
thats amazing - congratulations
Congrats hon! Totally happy for you! Looking forward to work with you -again-
Way to go that's awesome!
Post a Comment